Easy Eats: Delicious Enchiladas in just 30 Minutes!
This recipe is one of my all-time favorites!
It’s devastatingly easy and yields a delicious and filling meal with minimal prep and cook time.
1lb of boneless, skinless chicken breast (cubed)
1 pk of Lawry’s Chicken Fajita seasoning (optional)
1-2 tablespoons of Canola oil
1 15oz can of enchilada sauce
1 15oz can of corn (I also use frozen sweet corn)
1 pack of corn tortillas (you’ll use about 12)
2 cups of shredded cheese
1. Cube and brown the chicken (season with the Lawry’s mix)
2. Cut the 12 tortillas into strips then set aside
3. Mix the chicken, corn, tortillas, enchilada sauce, and 1 1/2 cup of cheese in a bowl
4. Pour the mixture in a casserole dish
5. Add remaining cheese on top and bake for 25 – 30 minutes
Be sure to pre-heat the oven before you start preparing the meal.
The Lawry’s Chicken Fajita seasoning mix is not pictured. It’s optional. I like it because it gives the chicken an extra kick of flavor!
I place larger tortilla triangles at the bottom of the casserole dish to make it firm and easier to cut when it’s ready.
I used a Mexican blend of cheeses, but you can use whatever you prefer.
You can also add whatever garnishes you may like as well, such as sour cream, guacamole, or olives.
Feel free to comment below or contact me with any questions about the recipe!